- MA, Missouri State University (2013)
- BA, Missouri State University (2011)
- HNR 150 Honors I Seminar
- HNR 292 Social Justice/Contemporary Civil Rights
- IDS 110 Student Success
- PHI 110 Introduction to Philosophy
- PHI 115 Introduction to Ethics
- PHI 197 Ethnic American Literature
Professional Development Conferences
- AWP Conference - Association of Writers & Writing Programs
- Cultural criticism focusing on utopian literature and pop culture
Research and professional interests
- I love teaching within the Humanities. Even though my focus is in Literature, discussing the humanities within all genres is really rewarding. I also enjoy teaching FYC (First year composition) and Basic Writing.
- I enjoy good conversations, good meals and a good round of disc golf. Well, any round of disc golf really.
- I volunteer annually at the LAD (Language Arts Department) fair, a regional writing competition.
- Sigma Tau Delta, the honors English society